Please browse through the following pages to learn more! I am an Assistant Professor of Educational Technology at Marist College in New York, and a doctoral candidate at Boston University specializing in Educational Media and Technology.
- peer feedback through technology
- pre-service teacher technology training
- Web 2.0 tools for teaching and learning
- User-generated content
- Open/free materials for distance education
- copyright and fair use in digital content creation
- gaming in education