Some favorite techology resources!
Presentation, Construction, and Management Teacher Tools
- Padlet.com for multimedia presentations
- SmartNotebook software for the Interactive White Board
- Prezi for interactive and dynamic presentations
- Socrative app/web site for response system
- Skype and Appear.in for teaching classes when it snows
- Jing and Screencast-o-matic for making screencasts
- Remind for safe communication with students
- ClassDojo for classroom management and parent communication
Collaborative, Creative, and Participatory Student Tools
- Edmodo as a safe social network for collaboration
- Seesaw for online student portfolios
- Pixlr.com for online photo editing
- Pixabay for copyright-free images
- Weebly for fast and easy web sites including blogs!
- TodaysMeet as a backchannel
- Google Docs collaboration on documents
- Plickers for a response system without tech!
- Wordle.net and Tagxedo for word clouds showing relative importance of terms
- Piktochart for easy infographics
- Tricider.com for making decisions
- Bubbl.us for free online mapping
- PrimaryPad for collaborative documents
- Zooniverse for authentic crowdsourcing projects
- Tiki-Toki for a cool 3D timeline
- Read, Write, Think for interactive student tools and teacher lessons
- Khan Academy, Quizlet, and Sheppard Software for student study tools
- BeSpecular App for assisting visually impaired people with daily tasks
Tools to Connect with my Professional Learning Network and Keep Organized!
- Twitter as an important part of my PLN
- Weebly for online teacher portfolios
- Dropbox.com and Evernote for sharing among devices
- Google Keep for organizing my entire life
- CamScanner app for creating and sharing image PDFs
- Diigo - social bookmarking
- Padlet.com for office hours
On my radar but not enough experience yet to recommend...send comments if you have any reviews!
- Office Mix